How to book your alpine holiday
Talk to us first?
How to book your Alpine Holiday – Most people would like to talk to someone before committing to booking a holiday with ‘Alpine Walks’. We understand this and are happy to discuss trip options with you.
- If you are within the United Kingdom you can simple call 07376 165266. Alternatively email us at email@example.com to request a call back or a Skype chat.
- If you are outside the United Kingdom email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions. Alternatively send us your Skype address and a time that is convenient and we’ll contact you!
Once you are happy to proceed, we can either organise a deposit payment OR we can direct you to our automated payment page, located on the website.
- When you have chosen the walk you wish to book, hit the Book Now button.
- Select the size of the group walk you wish to book eg. Self-guided 6 people.
- View the item in your basket before proceeding to the checkout.
- Here add your name and address details plus the dates you would prefer in the Additional Information box.
- Securely pay for your holiday by BACS or PayPal. You will receive an email confirmation.
Once your transaction has been processed, a receipt will be sent to your e mail address automatically. You will then receive a pack from ‘Alpine Walks’ containing a detailed itinerary, holiday notes, insurance and medical questionnaire and clothing and equipment list.
We will continue to send you updates about your trip both 8 weeks prior to your holiday and 1 week prior to your holiday when any updates to arrival instructions will also be sent.